M2D2 IMPACT Accelerator
A 12-week accelerator program that aims to advance early-stage companies looking to reshape the future of innovation.
Stay tuned for the announcement of Cohort 7!
What is IMPACT?
• A 12-week cohort-based accelerator program to help connect startups to the expertise and resources needed to advance their technologies
• Companies selected through a competitive application process; review criteria: in scope, deemed by experts to be most promising and having the highest likelihood of success
• Mentors matched 1:1 to participants to share commercialization insights & guidance
• 11 weeks of virtual sessions followed by an end-of-program pitch & networking event
For Cycle 7 of IMPACT, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is of utmost importance and is reflected throughout the application and review processes, and further, throughout the curriculum.
M2D2 is collaborating with FORGE to support two unique innovation tracks:
1. Minimally and non-invasive medical devices that advance the standard of care and/or make procedures more accessible (no SaaMD unless has a novel physical component as part of the solution).
i. Image guidance
ii. Minimally invasive surgical instruments/technologies to ensure better outcomes and shorter recovery times
i. Brain sensor
ii. Non-invasive neural interfaces
2. Advanced Materials with unique properties that allow the production or enhancement of new products or processes, or improve the recycling capabilities.
a. Structural materials
b. Functional materials
The following is a draft timeline, which is subject to change:
• Monday, November 6th: Applications Open
• Monday, December 4th: Applications Close
• Friday, December 15th: Cohort 7 Announced
• Wednesday, January 10th: Onboarding Commences
• Wednesday, January 17th: Virtual Program Commences
• Wednesday, April 10th: In Person Showcase Day / Demo Day
Please see the application or FAQs for more information.
IMPACT Pitch-Off Cycle 4 Highlights
How our past members feel about the IMPACT program.
The content of the live events was excellent, and the support and encouragement offered by M2D2’s leadership team was exceptional."
The IMPACT team assisted with key introductions to investors and strategic partners.
We were thrilled to be accepted into the program, and our expectations were only exceeded."
The accelerator had a positive impact on Avisi and we highly recommend it to other startups like us.”
We would recommend the IMPACT program to any startup willing to learn and advance their company to the next level.”
I cannot recommend M2D2 IMPACT enough.”
In their own words...
Learn about the IMPACT experience first-hand from alumni Hubly Surgical and their CEO Casey Grage.